The9thDirrection Pty Ltd trading as “Yagya”
- WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
- 1.1. Yagya respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- 1.2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 2.1. Yagya will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- 2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- 2.3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 4.1. Yagya may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- 4.2. Yagya may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 5.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- 5.2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- 5.3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Yagya, www.yagya.store, its customers or third parties.
- 5.4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia and USA.
- 5.5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 6.1. Yagya is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRIVACY
- 8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to U71, 14 Pound Rd, Hornsby, New South Wales, 2077. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- 10.1. When you visit our website (www.yagya.store) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- 10.3. Third party sites – our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Yagya is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Local storage is technology which allows a website or an app to store and retrieve data on your mobile phone or other device. We use local storage to enable certain features, including to store certain parts of our site on your device so that those pages load more quickly when you next visit them. You can control the use of local storage using your browser settings.
By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie and local storage settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie and local storage choices and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookies and/or local storage will impact on your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our website.
- Allow you to use essential features of our site such as storing your product selections to your shopping bag whilst you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the site and accessing secure areas of the site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for shopping, only for browsing.
- Collect information about how you use our site, so that we can improve the quality of our site and service. This information is used by us to:
- Provide statistics on how our site is used;
- See how effective our adverts are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from;
- Provide feedback to our selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website (including details of any products you bought); and
- Help us improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during your browsing experience.
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services such as our ‘click to chat’ service or to remember you if you have visited us before and which preferences you have applied so that we can enhance your future visits to our site. We can also restore what is in your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session. These cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Offer you a customised browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Some of these customised browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services for recognising that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of Yagya products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts for Yagya products and services which may be of interest to you.